PlayNaughty - Play Naughty

Pages: 1 2 
order reply

Posted on May 5th
View adult dating member profile hereBlaaaaxx
age 45
Leicester

ps... something to do with - as a result of constant stretching more cells are created
I forget the science now... But i hear they do work over a year or so of use (and the results tend to stay)

quote reply

Posted on May 5th
View adult dating member profile hereBlaaaaxx
age 45
Leicester

i hear those stretcher ones work but are very uncomfortable and require many hours a day of usage!

apparently its the same concept as stretched earlobes - that you see people with HUGE holes in their ears!

Personally i think if your dick isn't so small you need a operation to sort it out - then just be happy with that you have - find a girl that likes your size

I know life is not that black and white is it lol

Still,
All the best
Daz xx

quote reply

Posted on Jul 9th
View adult dating member profile hererobomuff
age 45

no-nix-hannah said:
You don't need to make it bigger as the older you get the proportion of size in regards your overall body mass increases anyway. The older you get you shrink in height but your penis stays constant, therefore, live to 120 and you'll be pleased with how 'big' you are.

Except your ribcage sinks into your abdomen as you age, pushing it outwards and downwards.

This is the reason old people wear trousers so high up; with men this has the effect of reducing the ammount of visible penis, as the root is still anchored to the pelvis, so in actual fact it will appear to shrink as they age.

quote reply

Posted on Jul 9th
View adult dating member profile heresilverstreaks
age 60
Knowsley

tentwilly said:
whats a dishcloth ?????
what you clean a zimmerframe with

quote reply

Posted on Jul 9th
View adult dating member profile heretentwilly
age 62
Wirral

whats a dishcloth ?????

quote reply

Posted on Jul 9th
age 60
Knowsley

you could always change your handle to.....zimmerframe

quote reply

Posted on Jul 9th
View adult dating member profile hereMonarch101
age 62
Reading

silverstreaks said:
no-nix-hannah said:
You don't need to make it bigger as the older you get the proportion of size in regards your overall body mass increases anyway. The older you get you shrink in height but your penis stays constant, therefore, live to 120 and you'll be pleased with how 'big' you are.

I like that one Hannah.....lol

May be living to 150 would be fantastic...although remembering what do to with it might just be a challenge at that age...who knows !!

quote reply

Posted on Jul 9th
age 60
Knowsley

no-nix-hannah said:

I like that one Hannah.....lol

quote reply

Posted on Jul 9th
View adult dating member profile hereno-nix-hannah
age 44
Kent

quote reply

Posted on Jul 9th
View adult dating member profile heresmartyarse
age 51
Dublin

it just sounds like a way to get money out of men with small cocks.

it must be bad having a small cock, but gettting fleeced aswell!!

quote reply

Pages: 1 2 
order reply

Sex and Relationships|Ask a guy