PlayNaughty - Play Naughty

Pages: 1
order reply

Posted on Apr 9th
View adult dating member profile hereLITHE
age 62
ABERDEEN

The nearest I got to this was being 'groped up' by a woman sitting at a bar [she bought me a drink, but the 'encounter' with this stranger lasted half-an-hour at most]. We were both boozy, and she asked if 'I had my own place?' I replied I did, but I had to skeddadle, as I was starting a new job in about 7 hours time..........bad move, as the job turned out to be terrible.

She said I had a 'nice hardon', however.........a fleeting spasm of excitement for femme and male, however. Erotic and charged. [and probably illegal, or at least, enough to get kicked out of the pub for].

The CCTV cameras were on [I think] but I was very professional, and looked 'innocent' during the proceedings, so a successful liason.

quote reply

Posted on Apr 6th
View adult dating member profile hereFire0524
age 58
Chippenham

Hmmmm, never thought of that one, will put it in the book for another day. I used to have a buddy who wanted the stranger danger experience. it was a simple fantasy she was going to wear a skirt, heals etc and be walking up the alley at the side of her house, then when she stopped she wanted me to come up behind her and grab her throat, she enjoyed a bit of breath play. But sadly it never happened she moved away with her job to Perth, Australia. I'll travel but half way around the world is a bit to far.smile

quote reply

Posted on Apr 6th
View adult dating member profile heresexkitten202020
age 48
Canterbury

Mmmm, yeah - that idea works too. I had a male friend who used to talk about letting himself into my house, wearing something over his face, when I was getting ready to go out...

quote reply

Posted on Apr 6th
View adult dating member profile hereFire0524
age 58
Chippenham

Hi sex kitten202020, i had a girlfriend once who had a similar fantasy, the only difference was she wanted to be a guest in a hotel and be taken by a complete stranger, we had great fun with that one....Role playing is such a wonderful invention...x wink

quote reply

Posted on Apr 5th
age 48
Canterbury

That your kinda thing then...

quote reply

Posted on Apr 4th
View adult dating member profile herepaul620
age 70

perfect for me too

we should think about a meeting

quote reply

Posted on Apr 3rd
age 48
Canterbury

Love the idea of being taken & used by a complete stranger.
Up against a wall in a dark alley... He blind folds me & makes me do everything he wants, before passing me onto his friends...

quote reply

Pages: 1
order reply

Play Naughty Fun|Ultimate fantasy