PlayNaughty - Play Naughty

Pages: 1
order reply

Posted on Jul 12th
View adult dating member profile herechazza
age 70

I was so scared I wet myself......he laughed, moved into the lift took me by the hair...........he pushed me down to the floor of the lift...and sais drink it.......lap it up.........I won't hurt you, but you will do what I say

quote reply

Posted on Jul 11th
View adult dating member profile here2LusciousLips
age 31
Coventry

Followed in the car par. The wind rushing through the levels as the growing storm nears. I can hear the footsteps and the chill in the air increasing the sense of ice down my spine. The sound of my heels clicking loudly as I head quickly to the lift. The lights flickering from poor maintenance increasing my sense of isolation as I reach the lifts and desperately press the call button. Nothing seems to be happening as the lights dim and brighten and the footsteps, measured and purposeful, grow nearer. I look to the stairs, dark, no light and then fumble for my phone as the lights go out leaving only the stormy gloom or the failing sun outside as the door slowly opens. He's tall but indistinct. A large man in the shadows watching me. I look at him trying to make out his features but unable to in the growing shadows. My stomach tightens as he stands silently watching me. I'm unsure what to do but feel he is waiting for me to make the first move.

quote reply

Posted on Jul 6th
age 70

Without any feedback or comment - it's impossible to say anymore really....but it's an interesting chat/debate......and quite honestly, there aren't very many on here......

quote reply

Posted on Jul 2nd
age 70

Go rough one night.........skimpy dress, find a friend to watch your back (male or female)and explore places you wouldn't normally frequent.........you wouldn't get kissed in the lift that's for sure....if you truly wish to explore outside the pridictable, then you have to go well outside those normal parameters..

Go swinging......go to a leather club.......if you wish to explore outside the ordinary ( and let's face it - they're boring)then push youself

quote reply

Posted on Jul 2nd
age 31
Coventry

For mr a fantasy must be something out of the ordinary. A hotel bar and some kissing in the lift up to a room does not hold my interest. I certainly enjoy it from time to time but here I'm all about the fantasy and not just the normal run of the mill seduction that people feel I want to hear. You'd certainly get more action hanging out in real hotel bars then here lol. I want something out of the ordinary, more that reflects the persons real desire. I don't judge and for those who have been honest I'm sure they have found their openness rewarded quite satisfactorily.
So be real, not crude. Build it up, don't show all your cards. Entice my interest and I'll reward your honesty xx

quote reply

Posted on Jun 24th
age 70

Personally I like the demure....with hidden depths. Subtlety and humour also appeal to me, as does intelligence and erotica. I may be old, but I'm not stupid, and have been lucky enough to have meet some true kindred spirits along the way. A meeting of minds is much more rare than the physical....although - as you mention, one can possibly lead to the other.
Again, I wish you well, and would be interested in hearing how you get on in the future.

quote reply

Posted on Jun 23rd
age 31
Coventry

That's a perfectly thought out answer chazza. I suppose what I'm saying is that some introductions seem either very rehearsed, or just repeated. There appears to be no attempt to incorporate thoughts from the profile. I don't mind the crude attempts, kinda funny, but it won't make me feel I should reply. Those I do respond to have generally been very original, and confident without being arrogant. its quite clear why most men are here and I wish them well,but for me, personally?, I'm after having my mind aroused. More then anything else, it's what attracts me to someone if they're able to cause that then it's what makes me consider other possibilities.

quote reply

Posted on Jun 22nd
age 70

I do hear both what you're saying and asking. I think that in such a one dimensional environment as PN that it's extremely difficult to make an approach to you that doesn't sound trite or juvenile.
For me, the most interesting thing in any conversation is listening....especially when it's online.
By that I mean it's only words....there's no body language or other more subtle connection.
I wish you very, very well, and hope that you find a suitable friend to chat with. x

quote reply

Posted on Jun 21st
View adult dating member profile heresaxman4
age 57

i would like to talk about your deepest darkest fantasy and if it was agreeable maybe talk about acting it out in a role-play scenario

quote reply

Posted on Jun 21st
age 31
Coventry

The interesting point here is that not one person has been able to read my full profile. Perhaps writing isn't to everyone's liking or even their strong point. I must admit the amount of text speak used by people of different generations is kinda funny. Though on this media it's not suitable or necessary. Afterall you don't have any limits and for me it feels like the person is in a rush and that does not bode well for any other interaction. So for me I suppose that the ultimate fantasy would be a person who can eloquently communicate their desires aswell as listen and respond to mine. Is that too much to wish for?xx

quote reply

Pages: 1
order reply

Play Naughty Fun|Ultimate fantasy