PlayNaughty - Play Naughty

Pages: 1
order reply

Posted on Jul 13th
View adult dating member profile hereracket
age 60
Norfolk

As you asked, I shall for you. (thanks for the message, call me.)XXX

She looks amazing, a figure sculpted from marble, made flesh and breath by a Goddess. Eyes so bright they smoulder with sensuality, a smile that sends hearts pounding with a mere glance. Her skin, bronzed by nature, silken to the touch, warm and yet cool too.

I saw her, who could fail not to? Jealous wives and girlfriends glared at husbands and boyfriends, all secretly harbouring fantasies of what lay beneath her light clothing and how they began to ache, knowing she was not for them.

The warm, fine rain dampened the sheer fabric of her full length dress. It clung to her curvaceous body, outlining and advertising the erect nipples and firm breasts, her thighs as she walked and the v of her pelvis. Underwear absent, her black pubic hair, neatly trimmed, clearly seen through the cloth, acted as a beacon for the eyes.
I was envious of the material. That it should be so close to perfection but so ignorant of the fact. I wanted to tear it away, to take it's place, it should be me surrounding that body. I can love and caress, give her body electricity, make skin burn with excitement, how can you be touching her and not appreciate this wonder of nature?
In a moment she was gone. Leaving behind a hushed cafe. Patrons became acutely aware of the silence, snatched at their drinks, pressed cold condensed wine glasses to trembling lips and nervously restarted dropped conversations.
'Maria' her lingering scent whispered.

quote reply

Pages: 1
order reply

Play Naughty Fun|Ultimate fantasy