PlayNaughty - Play Naughty

Pages: 1
order reply

Posted on Jul 29th
View adult dating member profile hereBoohoo5570
age 60
Reading

Ha is it fantasy or wants I want to play with a woman who has a large flaps hanging down with another woman pulling my rock hard cock off ( not literally off lol ) is that to much to ask

quote reply

Posted on Jul 29th
View adult dating member profile hereBoohoo5570
age 60
Reading

Ha

quote reply

Posted on Jun 24th
View adult dating member profile heresuperjock
age 48
Peterborough

where she............? Don't stop there!!

quote reply

Posted on Jun 14th
View adult dating member profile here2LusciousLips
age 31
Coventry

Not sure if I have an'ultimate fantasy'. No repercussions make it a little safe. Not that it's a bad thing but within fantasy I feel the thought of being found doing something risqué adds a little frisson? Perhaps for me being seduced at work by a certain female work,colleague is my personal embodiment of this. It could happen anywhere but I always imagine that others are close by and I'm resisting her, protesting as she continues to wear me down. Imagining her hands restraining me while her lips kiss my skin and mouth then feeling her pull at my clothing to reveal more, all the time trying to push me to a quieter spot where she......

quote reply

Posted on Apr 2nd
View adult dating member profile hereBackforabit
age 50
Oldham

Yes please lol

quote reply

Posted on Mar 26th
View adult dating member profile hereSecretX
age 36
Leicester

Hi Anna,
For me it would be an opportunistic encounter, no words just frequent looks and a nervous sense of undefinable tension as we are seemingly drawn closer together. No exchange just a shared expression and warm smile as our fingers entwine and we move somewhere away from the crowd. Standing close together as the sound of our breathing deepens and our mouths move closer until our lips gently caress together. Our hands slide round each other as we kiss deeply, feeling each other's body beneath our dresses responding. You kiss my neck as I slide your straps off your shoulders and pull your dress down, whilst your hands hold my waist and kiss my collar bone....
Shall I go on?

quote reply

Posted on Mar 23rd
View adult dating member profile heresaxman4
age 57

i would have you dressed in a white blouse hold ups and heels then i would hog tie you and have you on your knees with a butt plug in your arse, then i would make you suck my dick until i cum all over your face then i would wash it all off with my piss . after that i would remove the butt plug and put it in your pussy while i fuck your arse and make you wet your self while slapping yor pussy.

well you did ask

quote reply

Posted on Mar 19th
View adult dating member profile hereAnnaSmith
age 41

Hi all, I'm new here and I'm horny! I want to know what everybody's ultimate fantasy is. If you could do whatever you wanted, knowing there would be no repercussions, what would you do?

Share away! Make me wet!

quote reply

Pages: 1
order reply

Play Naughty Fun|Ultimate fantasy