quote reply

Posted on Jul 21st
View adult dating member profile hereHotfantasy
age 47
Middlesex

SHAGATHLETES said:
i know.feel naughtybig smile
blu_eyes said:
Its not the underwear that makes me feel sexy, its the feel of silk against my skin, or the whisper of ribbon sliding through my hair. Being naked under a long coat on the train, with my boots on so you cant tell.

I feel horny naughty and dirty wearing
Dirty white schoolgirl socks with my girl friends
Tartan skirt
Also with dark black tights, then I swallow all
My spunk when I explode !!!

quote reply

Posted on May 3rd
View adult dating member profile hereSHAGATHLETES
age 50
Aberdeen

i know.feel naughtybig smile

blu_eyes said:
Its not the underwear that makes me feel sexy, its the feel of silk against my skin, or the whisper of ribbon sliding through my hair. Being naked under a long coat on the train, with my boots on so you cant tell.

quote reply

Posted on May 11th
View adult dating member profile hereblu_eyes
age 44
Medway

quote reply

Posted on May 8th
View adult dating member profile heresexkitten202020
age 48
Canterbury

I feel sexy dressed up in a basque, stockings & heels - or wearing very ordinary clothes but with no knickers & hold ups...

On a seperate note - I love reading threads like this - takes me way back... Used to be a member on another site in another lifetime where 4 or 5 of us had ongoing chats / rants etc

So forgive me for being sad & jumping in on your thread (no I don't have much of a life! lol) but flicking through made me chuckle! Thanks no-nix, tentwilly & camelion (aka mrjinks... lol)

xx

quote reply

Posted on Apr 25th
View adult dating member profile heresexcat666
age 66
Hertfordshire

basques stockings beautiful bras i do like wearing em all if you feel sexy you arekiss

quote reply

Posted on Apr 23rd
View adult dating member profile heresmartyarse
age 51
Dublin

i hate it when members on here hijack a thread. if you have issues chat in private

quote reply

Posted on Apr 23rd
View adult dating member profile heresmartyarse
age 51
Dublin

you'd look good in a thong too!!!

mmm very nice

quote reply

Posted on Mar 8th
View adult dating member profile hereCAMELION
age 68
Newport

kbitch said:
so youve got a long list of women on your hotlist then have you!! you sound like the voice of experience

Sorry for butting in... just been reading this thread. A couple of things come to mind if you'll allow me:::

1. Sorry to disappoint you but the only list "willy" has is for Cheep coths from Primark, ingreadience for his fairy cakes/pies or what ever he makes.......... Oh and a list of all the rejections he's had.

2. AS for experience see last part of point 1.

quote reply

Posted on Mar 8th
View adult dating member profile herekbitch
age 50
Harlow

so youve got a long list of women on your hotlist then have you!! you sound like the voice of experience

quote reply

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
order reply

Play Naughty Fun|Toys and dressing up