PlayNaughty - Play Naughty

Pages: 1
order reply

Posted on Aug 5th
View adult dating member profile hereFELIX54
age 69
Aberdeen

Superwoman would be ace. My fantasy would be, a three some with Lursa and B'tor, the Klingon, sisters from Star Trek!!!!! Imagine undressing them, the armour, the leather,the weapons, the hair, the teeth, their unbridled lust. After fucking them, I'd be dead. But what a way to go!!!!!!!!!!! Felix 54.

quote reply

Posted on May 29th
View adult dating member profile herewnjcwjkk
age 38
Lafayette

Because I'm a big nerd, this is my biggest fantasy:

A smoking hot blonde haired, blue eyed, fair skinned chick, with a perfect 10 body: young, thin, soft, firm, athletic with big round tits, long athletic dancer/runner's legs leading up to a big, perfect, bubble butt.

And, she's wearing an authentic, sexy, Supergirl outfit: a skin tight, spandex, long sleeve, blue shirt, with the Superman 'S' logo across her big, bouncy, titties, no bra, a super short, red skirt that shows off her big booty, red panties that I get to slide off her legs, and knee high, red, leather boots. And I'm powerfucking her from all positions, really jackhammering her with my big cock, while she's yelling, "Oh God! Yes! Fuck me, Superman! Fuck me with that big Super Dick!" Absolutely nothing would be hotter

quote reply

Pages: 1
order reply

Play Naughty Fun|Toys and dressing up