PlayNaughty - Play Naughty

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
order reply

Posted on Nov 4th
View adult dating member profile hereno-nix-hannah
age 44
Kent

interestingtimes said:
love women to bits ... my profile clearly says what i am interested in ... why you make some of the commnets you do i will never know - perhaps its to attract others to read your posts anyway

Your profile also says that bisexual men are of an interest, therefore my comment is still valid. Again, you questioned yourself why you haven't had any success and you were given perfectly reasonable suggestions.

quote reply

Posted on Nov 3rd
View adult dating member profile heretentwilly
age 62
Wirral

i remember my first curlywurly mmmmmm cost me 6 new pennies ,,, those were the days

quote reply

Posted on Nov 3rd
View adult dating member profile heretentwilly
age 62
Wirral

well althoughthe number of members on this site is low compared to others ,, i can honestly say this is a good site ,,, i have been on over two years and met some lovely folk and chatted to tons more ,,, so for me its a thumbs up ,,, ohhh and not a cock pic in sight on my profile

quote reply

Posted on Nov 3rd
View adult dating member profile heresilverstreaks
age 60
Knowsley

freewalker said:
silverstreaks said:
Not being age racist Freewalker,but that might be a contributing factor as to why you have had no meets

If you looked at my profile you would see I don't want to meet anyone so, as always, your comment is irrelevant.

Plus why would I look at your profile...When my own states no-one over 48.I think 63 is way over 48.Dont you??

quote reply

Posted on Nov 3rd
View adult dating member profile heresilverstreaks
age 60
Knowsley

freewalker said:
interestingtimes said:
Well been a member for 6 months ... never achieved a meet have wondered if its my profile or any other reason.

Think i will give up and try another site

To answer the original posters question - you give up when the frustration of using this site outweighs the fun you get from it. I have chatted to a lot of women and although many say they are looking for one-on-one-sex, in reality most are reluctant to go that far and prefer to get whatever sexual satisfaction they can online.

How was my answer irrelevant.?????...After reading what you posted above

quote reply

Posted on Nov 3rd
View adult dating member profile hereinterestingtimes
age 65
Aylesbury

hornylad09 said:
hi i mailed u trying 2 give u advice. u didnt reply im i had 2 meets in 5 weeks of being on here,try 2 take it nexttime.

Yes thanks for the email that you sent ....just i dont see the attraction to cockshots in my pics but if it works for you along with the other things you mentioned great... genuinely thanks for the advice and i wish you many more meets

quote reply

Posted on Nov 3rd
View adult dating member profile herehornylad09
age 47
S.wales.

hi i mailed u trying 2 give u advice. u didnt reply im i had 2 meets in 5 weeks of being on here,try 2 take it nexttime.

quote reply

Posted on Nov 3rd
View adult dating member profile hereinterestingtimes
age 65
Aylesbury

no-nix-hannah said:
interestingtimes said:
i have been a full member for six months and had full access but not acheived a meet ... i dont really get off on cyber ... [sorry thought you were referring to the fact that once mebership expires i will no longer be able to chat ]

hence my original comment think its a waste of money .... but hey who knows i may get withdrawal sypmtons and come back!

You didn't say you were a full member. However, you've been given advice from girls as to where you may be going wrong (I assume it's girls you're interested in).

love women to bits ... my profile clearly says what i am interested in ... why you make some of the commnets you do i will never know - perhaps its to attract others to read your posts anyway

quote reply

Posted on Nov 3rd
View adult dating member profile herefreewalker
age 78
Surrey

silverstreaks said:
Not being age racist Freewalker,but that might be a contributing factor as to why you have had no meets

If you looked at my profile you would see I don't want to meet anyone so, as always, your comment is irrelevant.

quote reply

Posted on Nov 3rd
View adult dating member profile hereno-nix-hannah
age 44
Kent

interestingtimes said:
i have been a full member for six months and had full access but not acheived a meet ... i dont really get off on cyber ... [sorry thought you were referring to the fact that once mebership expires i will no longer be able to chat ]

hence my original comment think its a waste of money .... but hey who knows i may get withdrawal sypmtons and come back!

You didn't say you were a full member. However, you've been given advice from girls as to where you may be going wrong (I assume it's girls you're interested in).

quote reply

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
order reply

Play Naughty Fun|Open topics