Pages: 1
order reply

Posted on Sep 18th
View adult dating member profile herevioletmist
age 59
Northampton

no-nix-hannah said:
violetmist said:
Know the feeling.....i get those that ask what i'm looking for when it clearly states that on my profile or they ask what my sexual interests are??I ask they why if they read my profile,do they need to ask me??Get a load of this....they reply "just checking".

Maybe they're hoping you'll change your preferences just to suit them.
Going by some of them and their conversational ability-no chance!!!!Lol. big smile

quote reply

Posted on Sep 18th
View adult dating member profile hereno-nix-hannah
age 44
Kent

violetmist said:
Know the feeling.....i get those that ask what i'm looking for when it clearly states that on my profile or they ask what my sexual interests are??I ask they why if they read my profile,do they need to ask me??Get a load of this....they reply "just checking".

Maybe they're hoping you'll change your preferences just to suit them.

quote reply

Posted on Sep 17th
View adult dating member profile hereAngelicCurves
age 55
South Wales

I like you profile as well ms no nix but then I am not a boy but I still have the same problem as you a lot of the time. Some only read the bits they want - ie female and then blank the rest out

quote reply

Posted on Sep 17th
View adult dating member profile heremaxnyc07
age 51
South East

FWIW, I always thought yours to be one of the better profiles on here.

quote reply

Posted on Sep 17th
View adult dating member profile herevioletmist
age 59
Northampton

no-nix-hannah said:
Has this site suddenly become inundated with a coach load of men from, how shall I ask this, 'other worlds'?

I've had many recently who have contacted me and when asked why, say it's because they liked my profile. After a chat, they then say it's too long, boring and petty. One even suggested I remove the second paragraph because it's irrelevant. Yet he still chose to contact me.

If you don't agree with what someone's profile contains, or think it's "too boring and petty", don't contact them. I'm sure we'll get over our obvious loss. Then again, maybe they feel threatened by someone who knows more about football than they do.

I'm sure there are enough braindead bimbos on here for you.

quote reply

Posted on Sep 17th
View adult dating member profile hereno-nix-hannah
age 44
Kent

Has this site suddenly become inundated with a coach load of men from, how shall I ask this, 'other worlds'?

I've had many recently who have contacted me and when asked why, say it's because they liked my profile. After a chat, they then say it's too long, boring and petty. One even suggested I remove the second paragraph because it's irrelevant. Yet he still chose to contact me.

If you don't agree with what someone's profile contains, or think it's "too boring and petty", don't contact them. I'm sure we'll get over our obvious loss. Then again, maybe they feel threatened by someone who knows more about football than they do.

I'm sure there are enough braindead bimbos on here for you.

quote reply

Pages: 1
order reply

Play Naughty Fun|Open topics