PlayNaughty - Play Naughty

Pages: 1 2 
order reply

Posted on Jul 20th
View adult dating member profile herenornyb631
age 55
South London

Used this Site for two years - I have noted that some practicioners on chat are not all they seem to be. (usually indicated by a very appealing catch name) I suspect there are some social researchers - who want to interact and have an agenda for doing so - You'll get the gist very early.. its fairly vacuous .. Yeah.. .Cool.. See what You mean type of responses and they are steering you to portray fantasies and desires. No doubt with grubby note pad they are eagerly cateloguing your messages and biddings - Its usually about 1.00 to 1.30 am -Not that I'm informed on time zones, but the source could be stateside i.e, 6 to 12 hours difference for the onsluaght of cyber-geeks. Undulge them if you want.
I take a more brusque approach and tell them to F_OFF.

quote reply

Posted on Jun 18th
View adult dating member profile hereno-nix-hannah
age 44
Kent

It's all nonsense. You can't copyright everyday words. "I don't like fat men" is hardly something anyone owns.

quote reply

Posted on Jun 11th
View adult dating member profile hereluv2dance1964
age 53
Richmond

Bish totally agree

quote reply

Posted on Jun 10th
View adult dating member profile herejavit
age 58
London

OK, So it seems that it is more than just educational institutions. It applies to newspapers an so mostly. I know that if they are reputable educational institutions and they like to use your information for research, they need to get your consent. If they don't you don't have to take them to court, just report them to their local ethical commission (or similar) they could loose their license to do research! or worse!

I agree, it sound like an empty threat, although if this site has an obligation to act on infringements of the privacy of their members....

Thank you for your responses!

Javit

quote reply

Posted on Jun 9th
View adult dating member profile herebishbashb
age 48
Basing

It is judgemenal - is what I think. You think I'm wrong, that is judgemental too isnt it?

I am not saying people shouldnt use more than one site, I am just saying that cut-and-pasting a poinless bit of text indicates that you may be a serial site user. (Some members want to be here to get away from members on other sites.)

It gets worse when the members using this cut-and-paste text leave in things like 'Sydney University' or 'Harvard Review'. Not only do they not know what the text means, they dont even read it to see if it makes any sence.

quote reply

Posted on Jun 9th
View adult dating member profile hereDeeFlower
age 53
Newcastle Upon Tyne

That sounds rather judgemental, Bishbashb. What counts as a "serial site user", and why shouldn't someone use more than one site if they want?

I don't really get why this disclaimer would be an indication of a scammer. They want to look like real women, so unless real women are using that disclaimer, why would they? It's more likely people have seen it used and heard stories like the one below.

I agree the disclaimer itself is a bit of an empty threat. But I just think it needs rewording. It should say that all content is copyright of the site (see their terms) and you will ensure they vigorously pursue any breach on your behalf. Any information passed on personally is also confidential and not to be used without your written permission (not sure how far you could enforce that tho!)

quote reply

Posted on Jun 9th
View adult dating member profile herebishbashb
age 48
Basing

So you put a warning on your profile which you accept is completely menaingless and has no effect other than making you look like a scammer from other sites?

I think it also shows that you are a serial site user, which you indicate in your post anyway.

But it still comes down to the question of whats the point in adding it when it has no worth?

quote reply

Posted on Jun 9th
View adult dating member profile heremisswhenva
age 51
Surrey

I had to put it on my profile as I've been caught out before another another website when I met up with a guy, then found out a while later when a mate was reading an article in the local paper about online adult sites. When I read it, it was about me, but luckily I didn't give him my real name but had my description I used on my profile and photos but only of my body not my face.
I've learnt not to give out any personnal details til I know for sure that the people I am talking with are real and not just out for a story
They don't need to get permisson to publish your profile and photos because you are on the website, its public and anyone can get access to your profile. So be warned. So its not just time wasters who add it, its people who have been caught out and jus

quote reply

Posted on Jun 7th
View adult dating member profile herejavit
age 58
London

Hey thank you. It seems that this is the theme here "time wasters"!?!?!?!

Cheers!

quote reply

Posted on Jun 4th
View adult dating member profile hereSimon
age 59
London

Hi,

I have even seen a few warning about Sydney University etc!!!

I think those that have it on their profile are regular site hoppers and probably just timewasters so steer clear of them. Its clearly just copied from another site, so I expect their profile is too.

quote reply

Pages: 1 2 
order reply

Play Naughty Fun|Open topics