PlayNaughty - Play Naughty

Pages: 1 2 
order reply

Posted on Nov 18th
View adult dating member profile herehornylad09
age 47
S.wales.

look i aint a bad fouled mouth person u just need 2get2 know me.i am welsh dont forget.i have a lot of friends on here who will tell u that.

quote reply

Posted on Nov 18th
View adult dating member profile hereno-nix-hannah
age 44
Kent

You made a comment on here about girls and also one that you 'have to work for it'. My reply was merely a suggestion as to why you 'have to work for it'. Your angry response to that suggestion will make others wonder whether I am correct.

quote reply

Posted on Nov 18th
age 47
S.wales.

mind ur own business,u r getting on my nerves with ur negative comments.i have got a lot on here i dont swear when im chatting so do urself a favour and try and get urself a sense of humour. i wont be replying 2u anymore.

quote reply

Posted on Nov 14th
View adult dating member profile hereno-nix-hannah
age 44
Kent

hornylad09 said:
timewasters,lesbians and bored women who fantasise about what could happen but r either shit scared or attatched 2 even think about. i do have meets on here but fuck me! have i worked 4it!
i know what u mean though.and anyway us poor bastards r the ones who have2 pay!lol

But that suggests you do have problems. If that is an example of how you speak to girls on here, is it any wonder?

quote reply

Posted on Nov 14th
age 47
S.wales.

hi,it wasn't me who asked the i just replied 2it.i haven't got a problem on here. and regarding the foul language i have 1 thing 2 say 2 that- kiss my ring! lol

quote reply

Posted on Nov 13th
View adult dating member profile herewelshlady39
age 63
Flint

Maybe the foul language is your problem

quote reply

Posted on Nov 12th
age 47
S.wales.

timewasters,lesbians and bored women who fantasise about what could happen but r either shit scared or attatched 2 even think about. i do have meets on here but fuck me! have i worked 4it!
i know what u mean though.and anyway us poor bastards r the ones who have2 pay!lol

quote reply

Posted on Sep 19th
View adult dating member profile heresteveo4me
age 39
Midlands

if your looking for a different met every week its most unlikly your gonna pull ever time.

when a met is on the cards try and be free and ready to travel or make the bed hehe

best way to pull it become friends with other member first and see who has been now to met b4

quote reply

Posted on Sep 19th
View adult dating member profile hereMRJINKS
age 68

Nice one marathon man guess your right and perserverance is the answer. Just sad that there are so many sado's to work through to get to those how are here with a lagitimate interest. Maybe someone should set up a site just for singles. Good luck and have fun.

quote reply

Posted on Sep 19th
View adult dating member profile hereMRJINKS
age 68

Hehehebig smile It's not your eyes. I'll get another sorted asap thanks for pointing that out.

quote reply

Pages: 1 2 
order reply

Play Naughty Fun|Open topics