PlayNaughty - Play Naughty

Pages: 1
order reply

Posted on Aug 24th
View adult dating member profile hererob1985
age 39
Plymouth

If you think thats distasteful, you should see some of the CV's I see!

Mind you, just laugh and remember this person will be forever dragging their nuckles on the ground.

quote reply

Posted on Dec 24th
View adult dating member profile herejchorny
age 67
Bromley

i,m a male. and find this distastefull we all want and like fun. thus should act gentlemen online. well i do jchorny

quote reply

Posted on Dec 15th
View adult dating member profile herejdus11
age 45
Hertford

Yep I realised just after i posted, didn't think it was worth another post to clear up my mistake.

quote reply

Posted on Dec 15th
View adult dating member profile hereno-nix-hannah
age 44
Kent

jdus11 said:
A couple have had the odd swear word yes, though not used in the same context as the one you posted!

Silverstreaks didn't post it.

quote reply

Posted on Dec 15th
View adult dating member profile hereMissIgumnova
age 33

Think he needs a little more charm and a little less chimp

quote reply

Posted on Dec 15th
age 45
Hertford

A couple have had the odd swear word yes, though not used in the same context as the one you posted!

quote reply

Posted on Dec 15th
View adult dating member profile heresilverstreaks
age 60
Knowsley

jdus11 said:
I've not had any with the content but have had some from women with similarly bad grammer and spelling, particularly ones full of 'txt spk'. I seems the poor English isn't confined to just the men on here.

I'm surprised he has time to pester you with chat requests with all the other women he must have charmed with his approach big smile

Did it contain the swear words as well?

quote reply

Posted on Dec 15th
age 45
Hertford

I've not had any with the content but have had some from women with similarly bad grammer and spelling, particularly ones full of 'txt spk'. I seems the poor English isn't confined to just the men on here.

I'm surprised he has time to pester you with chat requests with all the other women he must have charmed with his approach big smile

quote reply

Posted on Dec 15th
View adult dating member profile hereno-nix-hannah
age 44
Kent

I have to say, if this is the standard on here we're all in trouble. In his tiny mind, I guess it beats something like, "Can I buy you drinks all evening until you find me attractive?" My English teacher would turn in her grave if this was submitted; not for the content, but the grammar, syntax and punctuation.

YOU MIGHT BE AVERAGE, BUT YOU SOUND A GUD FUCK THO,
ANSWER MEBABE, AND TELL ME IF YOU WANT MY BOD NOW,
YOU TELL A NICE LONG YARN HUN, LETS SEE IF YOU ASS FUCK AS LONG,

I know I can block him, but it is quite amusing reading his desperate attempts at getting me to respond. I think some of the other girls have had their heads turned by this charmer.

So, is it just us or do you blokes get something similar?

quote reply

Pages: 1
order reply

Play Naughty Fun|Open topics