Pages: 1 2 
order reply

Posted on Jun 24th
View adult dating member profile herewelshlady39
age 63
Flint

flyingscouser said:
Monarch101 said:
I cant recall exactly what hs posted this morning but seemed relatively inoffensive ( no sexual swearwords anyway ) - I think its all got a bit like Big Brother...we are all adults...

I think she called Welshlady a man.Made me laugh that.Shows how someone doesn't think.Before posting

PMSL at that

quote reply

Posted on Jun 23rd
View adult dating member profile hereflyingscouser
age 69

Monarch101 said:
I cant recall exactly what hs posted this morning but seemed relatively inoffensive ( no sexual swearwords anyway ) - I think its all got a bit like Big Brother...we are all adults...

I think she called Welshlady a man.Made me laugh that.Shows how someone doesn't think.Before posting

quote reply

Posted on Jun 23rd
View adult dating member profile hereR60TGP
age 67
Medway

One poster in particular was disregarding the rules and getting rather close to stepping over the line of legality, I would guess. Again, despite being told, she continued with her unfounded accusations and some people take exception to that. There's only one person to blame.

quote reply

Posted on Jun 23rd
View adult dating member profile heretentwilly
age 62
Wirral

wots happened to the posts ,,, i was enjoying the ADULT ,,, the key word being in capitals ,,,, but i guess it got a bit much for big bros ,,, ohh well , back to the dull stuff ,, like what does flashing ya brake lights mean ???? the forums have lost out ,, thats all i can say

quote reply

Posted on Jun 23rd
age 67
Medway

They have her card marked. It's their site, so they can censor anyone they choose and it looks like they've taken a dislike to her, as lots of others appeared to. She only has herself to blame.

quote reply

Posted on Jun 23rd
View adult dating member profile hereMonarch101
age 62
Reading

quote reply

Posted on Jun 23rd
age 67
Medway

Monarch101 said:
Curious - seems to have happened again this morning - postings from hotsquirt have gone, as have others...

She was told but took no notice and because of that,everyone has to lose. And for someone who insists men are all scum and wants absolutely nothing to do with them, she still reads our profiles.

quote reply

Posted on Jun 23rd
View adult dating member profile hereMonarch101
age 62
Reading

Curious - seems to have happened again this morning - postings from hotsquirt have gone, as have others...

quote reply

Posted on Jun 23rd
age 67
Medway

It seemed to be the ones immediately before and after the offensive posts.

quote reply

Posted on Jun 23rd
View adult dating member profile heremaxnyc07
age 51
South East

I think there is also an element of lack of resources. Some of the posts removed where not abusive etc. The moderator clearly thought "stuff it, I'll just delete that whole batch and be done with it"

quote reply

Pages: 1 2 
order reply

Play Naughty Fun|Introduce yourself