PlayNaughty - Play Naughty

Pages: 1 2 
order reply

Posted on Aug 31st
View adult dating member profile hererob1985
age 39
Plymouth

cookyboy said:
is it just me or does anyone else surfng members on here find that all the 'Bubbly' people are overweight?

reples from skinny bubbly people will be most welcome

I'm a bubbly person, yet my doctor will tell me that I'm obese, and have been known to be referred as "morbidly obese" yet once they take a blood sample and check for diabete's, cholestorol, sugar and salt, I'm normal across the board, and I exersize on more than a daily basis, shower regularly so I don't have the "fat person" stigma, and love a woman with curves.

Why go for a stick, when I can have a lovely hourglass figure beside me?

beanbag_2, its a shame we're not closer :(

quote reply

Posted on Jun 16th
View adult dating member profile heremaxnyc07
age 51
South East

fuckinghorny said:
BMI is a crock of shit and does not represent an accurate picture of body composition in real life, it was a poor attempt to assess everyone on a badly thought out yardstick.
My BMI would state “fat” “obese”, I am in no way obese, the fact is my extra weight is muscle from years of training and working hard.

As for “bubbly” as a description, if its describing personality then that’s ok but its not adequate for a description of someone’s body.

Lets be fair, each to there own, we all like different things, some like chubby some like sticks! Its only fair to describe yourself Accurately, if your ashamed of your honest description then perhaps something should be done about it rather than hiding it. big smile

but are you chubby?

quote reply

Posted on Jun 16th
View adult dating member profile heresilverstreaks
age 60
Knowsley

fuckinghorny said:
TBMI is a crock of shit and does not represent an accurate picture of body composition in real life, it was a poor attempt to assess everyone on a badly thought out yardstick.
My BMI would state “fat” “obese”, I am in no way obese, the fact is my extra weight is muscle from years of training and working hard.

As for “bubbly” as a description, if its describing personality then that’s ok but its not adequate for a description of someone’s body.

Lets be fair, each to there own, we all like different things, some like chubby some like sticks! Its only fair to describe yourself Accurately, if your ashamed of your honest description then perhaps something should be done about it rather than hiding it. big smile

That made me laught.I have never seen a footballer or a fast runner who is 5ft6" and 13st9lb.I bet everyone calls you chompy cheeks.Your muscle went to weightwatchers.I think you need to follow it

quote reply

Posted on Jun 16th
View adult dating member profile hereMonarch101
age 62
Reading

or maybe they like to blow in the wind...

quote reply

Posted on Jun 16th
View adult dating member profile heremaxnyc07
age 51
South East

perhaps they froth at the mouth

quote reply

Posted on Jun 16th
View adult dating member profile hereno-nix-hannah
age 44
Kent

fuckinghorny said:

Maybe their torso is actually shaped like a bubble.

quote reply

Posted on Jun 16th
View adult dating member profile herefuckinghorny
age 62
Chester

BMI is a crock of shit and does not represent an accurate picture of body composition in real life, it was a poor attempt to assess everyone on a badly thought out yardstick.

quote reply

Posted on Jun 16th
View adult dating member profile hereno-nix-hannah
age 44
Kent

According to the height/weight thing, that rugby bloke Martin Johnson is clinically overweight, but I doubt anyone will tell him.

quote reply

Posted on Jun 15th
View adult dating member profile herebeanbag_2
age 59
Northampton

silverstreaks said:
not being funny.But you have a BMI of 27.3 .Which makes you overweight at 5ft 6" AND WEIGHING 12ST 1LB.So to me.This topic sounds like the pot calling the kettle black
Ha ha....well said Silverstreaks-dont think i could have put it better myself!!!And as for Cookyboy.....nothing wrong with being bubbly AND on the large side...not all guys are into stick insects.Those guys that know me and who have met me on a personal level havent complained about my size.Might be a plus size but am actually pretty healthy-perfect blood pressure etc.

quote reply

Posted on Jun 15th
View adult dating member profile heresilverstreaks
age 60
Knowsley

not being funny.But you have a BMI of 27.3 .Which makes you overweight at 5ft 6" AND WEIGHING 12ST 1LB.So to me.This topic sounds like the pot calling the kettle black

quote reply

Pages: 1 2 
order reply

Play Naughty Fun|Introduce yourself